The First Page

I suppose that I can start with why I am lying in the bathtub - blood running through my fingers.

Once I said that I was stronger than this. And it was just as true then as it is now. But it isn't a question of strength; it is more a question of curiosity. They say that he ahs a plan for us and perhaps that each step we take is predetermined. Maybe just pre known. Did I know my fate? Did others? Does it matter? So here I lie not quite a smile on my face. I am not happy. But no trace of fear. That is a feat in itself, it usually only lasts an hour, maybe three hours - however long it lasts it will vanish. That decieving feeling of something close to serinity.
I can already feel the anger slithering in, knowing that if these marks are seen they will only be followed by a lame rehearsed explination. No it was an accident, yes, a car accident, no, I am okay but a friend of mine was killed. Or perhaps a crazy ex-husband who tried to kill me. I am sure that it will be different every time. It is unrealistic that I will ever find someone woho will understand or even tolerate the truth.
Yes I was fucking curious. I have always wanted to know what this felt like and the impact that something like this could cause. And I am not an idiot - I don't want to die - I am young. I know it's a line but I do have a lot more to live for. I could get into it but I'm not going to at this juncture.
Just a few more minutes - like hitting the snooze button on the alarm clock 7 more times before I actually drag my lazy procrastinating ass out of bed. I will eventually clean up the bloo, I will eventually have to. but since it is my blood I will just pick my opportune time to do it. Maybe I will wait until one of my friends call - yeah right - first I am more of a closet drama queen and second it is getting cold in here and my neck is uncomfortable; maybe I will take a shower - that way I will have less to clean up - okay, time to stop playing die in the bathtub - I am moving in a couple of weeks and my apartment is too messy - I would be embarrassed if someone was to come into find me like this if my house was messy. If all of this isn't enough there would defiantly be a question of my mentality when they saw that I haven't done laundry in 2 weeks.
Shit I wish my OCD wasn't quite as random...

no date

No comments: